It’s time to pin with a purpose!
How to Self Audit Your Pinterest Account
As a blogger and Digital Marketing Strategist, Pinterest is a BIG deal to me. It really is an endless source of inspiration, education, and insight for creative geniuses like us.
Beyond that, though, Pinterest is a search engine built to bring YOU leads!
Did you know Pinterest:
– Sees 450 million monthly users (that’s a lot of people looking for YOU and your offerings!)
– 2 out of 3 users say they go to Pinterest to find new ideas, products, or services they trust
– 95% of the searches are unbranded (ie they’re looking for someone to solve their problem, they just don’t yet know it’s you!)
– 89% of users of Pinterest are there to plan and purchase
Let’s Self Audit with Strategy in Mind
Within this workshop, I’ll guide you step-by-step through ensuring your Pinterest presence is as strong and optimized as possible.
- How to ensure your board and pin descriptions are written to get your content in front of your target market
- Why a competitor analysis can be harmful
- When it’s time to leave a group board
- Which boards you should be adding and why
- How to cultivate new content ideas with ease
- A list of actions you can take immediately to improve and strengthen your account
When I launched my first for-profit blog (after having been a hobby blogger since 2000!), I never knew that Pinterest would play such a significant role in my growth.
I mean sure – I had fun with it. I loved finding motivational workout quotes and tips for parenting my two kids under two, but use it for my blog? Hmmm..
But one of my favorite gals to follow – Addi Ganley – swore by Pinterest so I figured I had to try it out!
Within two months, I was already seeing my profits grow to where I was making more money with my website than I could ever hope to make with my career in Higher Ed.
Less than 6 months after launch, I was able to walk away from said career to become the work-from-home mom that I am today.
I’m six years into my six-figure business, living life on my terms, and still making use of Pinterest to bring in leads, site traffic, and thousands in profits each and every month.
It’s time to get to work on making your dreams a reality. I know you’ve got it in you to profit from your passions, and Pinterest can help you get there.