Pinterest Account Management
Have your stats flat-lined?
Or maybe you’ve been neglecting your Pinterest account and you’re not sure where to begin again?
Or maybe you’ve been trying out the “latest and greatest” advice each month only to see zero results?
Building a strategy on your own can feel incredibly overwhelming and sometimes we’re too close to a problem to see the solution before us; we need that extra set of eyes!
Let me be those eyes for you and help you get your account back on track to seeing growth AND results.
How I Will Help
Increase traffic to your site
Pinterest is key when it comes to driving traffic to your website, but only if you’ve optimized your account! This program includes profile and board description updates to increase your reach in search results.
Get your pins in front of people
No one will be clicking through to your website if they’re not seeing your pins! This program includes five pin templates each month created for you with SEO descriptions PLUS a custom monthly report to help ensure continued future growth.
Higher views but low traffic?
Do you have a seemingly high reach but comparatively low traffic? We can fix that! I’ll get people to not just save your pins, but click through, too. This program includes daily monitoring of Google and Pinterest analytics so that you can feel confident in knowing I’m getting you the results you’re looking for.
If you’ve seen a Pinterest commercial (yes – they’re doing commercials now!) you know they are all about ecommerce! Whether you’re selling physical products, digital downloads, or services, Pinterest is a must-have for faster, bigger sales!
Stop struggling to piece it all together, wasting time when you could otherwise be profiting!
With this monthly management plan, you’ll get:
- A complete account audit (valued at $97)
- Profile and board description updates for the boards deemed useful to the account (boards deemed otherwise are archived or made secret, pending approval by client)
- Creation of additional boards as necessary with 10 pins added (30+ pins will also be scheduled intermittently via Tailwind)
- A detailed monthly report tracking growth, changes, and updates
- Removal from group boards that do not serve you or your business
- The vetting and joining of Tailwind communities for faster growth
- Daily scheduling of pins (up to 350/month), a mix of your own content plus niche-related, quality content from others as necessary
- Weekly analytical study and monthly result reports so you can feel confident in seeing results that remain
- Creation of up to 15 pin images/month for split-testing and to ensure fresh content is going out consistently
- Creation of up to 1 weekly idea pin plus additional ideas for video content that can then be used across multiple platforms
- Monthly pin templates, yours to use as you see fit even after our contract ends
- No locked in contracts. You can choose to do month-to-month for $650/month or opt in for 3 months for only $1,500!
Book Your Management Package Now
What People Are Saying
It was so helpful to hear an outside perspective and I totally agree with your suggestions. I have been blogging for over 8 years now and nothing about it has come easily to me, but I keep plugging away. I am so excited with this progress, and really want to build off of it. Thank you again for your encouraging words and help with my Pinterest strategy – I truly appreciate it!
Tablets For Artists
Amber THANK YOU. That’s incredibly helpful. I once took an expensive Pinterest course and it was nowhere near as helpful as this!! I so appreciate you being willing to answer questions after, too. It really helps me know I’m heading in the right direction.
Amazing Me Movement
Love love love this girl!! I actually hired her to take care of my Pinterest account (after firing 3 other VA’s!!). I trust her with my life and my business. She’s smart, honest and patient. She made good sense with many of the things I was doing incorrectly AND offered fantastic tips and tweaks!! Thank you Amber!!! You da bomb!!!
Linda's Loft for Little Learners
Thank you so much Amber for your tips and advice. This was the best Pinterest help ever! Thank you also for sending the notes and numbers updates…so personalized and easy to follow!
Deja Vu Decor Designs
I just read through the first analytical report and it was absolutely amazing! I’ll definitely be recommending your services to bloggers I know trying to build their Pinterest account!
Karen Knode Trepte
Amber gives sooo much value in this!! I saw immediate results, which isn’t something most people get with Pinterest! If you’re in her Facebook group then you already know how generous and thorough she is. Take her up on this offer if there’s space available, don’t wait!
How soon can I expect to see results?
Pinterest is a search engine, not a social media platform. So unlike Facebook or Instagram – where you’ll see almost immediate engagement – Pinterest is a long game. The bright side? The shelf life of a pin is YEARS compared to Facebook or Instagram, where a post may die out within hours. In general, I tell my clients not to expect to see significant results until at least the 3-month mark.
Do you charge an onboarding fee?
While many Pinterest managers charge a set-up fee to account for the extra time it takes to audit, clean up, and implement changes to your change, I do not currently charge anything beyond your monthly fee.
Do I need to already have a Pinterest account?
You do not need to already have a Pinterest account in place, however you do need to have content on your website that we can link to. Pinterest cannot benefit you if you don’t have pages to link your pins to and therefore I would not recommend hiring a Pinterest manager.
Do I need to have a Tailwind account?
Yes. While I may do some manual pinning on your account, a Tailwind subscription is required as a part of my services. Tailwind does offer a “Free Forever” plan which you can learn more about here.